Get your laptop or PC fixed

Call or email Computer Genie for help with your laptop, desktop computer, Macbook, iMac, custom built PC or game console.

Send email instagram social iconCall 01252 759 716

Our shop is located in Bagshot, Surrey

graphical divider

Please fill in the contact form and we'll get back to you


5 star reviews

Our Google business reviews speak for themselves. Fixing your laptop, Apple or Windows computer is our priority.


Same day fix

We aim for the same day repair. 80% of repairs are done the same day; the remaining 20% takes 2-3 days.


No advanced payments

You only pay when you pick up your fixed laptop or computer. You pay what we agreed on, no extras.


Can't fix, no fee

Our investigation costs only £65, and if we can't fix your computer or laptop, we won't charge you more.


Drop off

You can bring your laptop or computer to us. Once it's fixed and you can pick it up.


Contactless payments

Computer Genie accepts all major debit and credit cards, Apple and Google Pay and contactless.


Work guarantee

Our work is guaranteed for three months. In the unlikely event that you encounter problems, let us know, and we'll fix it.


Parts guarantee

When buying a part for your computer, we use reputable shops and buy brand new parts. They come with the manufacturer warranty.

As seen on Amazing Cleans

The Computer Genie crew has been featured in the new Channel5 TV show called Amazing Cleans.

Regular PC cleaning is a very popular service and our team shows you how we make dusty gaming PC look brand new again.

Watch episode

arrow-up icon